Microsoft Update Catalog - How to get this update

Microsoft Update Catalog - How to get this update

Looking for:

Windows 10 update 1703.Windows 10 updates: How can I get to version 1703 and *NOT* upgrade to 1709? 













































   

 

Updates to Windows 10 Version update components August 30,



  Retrieved November 9, Archived from the original on August 12, Archived from the original on December 10, Microsoft enters the final test phase for Windows 10 22H2 before it's ready to rollout Windows  


Compatibility update for installing Windows 10 version October 8, - Question Info



 

Expand your skills. Get new features first. Was this information helpful? Yes No. Thank you! Any more feedback? The more you tell us the more we can help. Can you help us improve? Resolved my issue. Clear instructions. Easy to follow. No jargon. Pictures helped.

Didn't match my screen. Incorrect instructions. Too technical. Not enough information. I'm redeploying a pc in my lab. It has W10 Pro version on it now.

I want to upgrade it to version The windows update process brought me to the level and that breaks a peripheral I need. So I backed off , but it went all the way back to again. Can I get to anymore, and if so, how? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question 5. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Reza Ameri Volunteer Moderator.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HP LaserJet Pro Printer Mn Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support.HP LaserJet Pro Color Mdn Driver & Software

Intel hd graphics 630 driver windows 10 64 bit.Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for Intel® NUC 8 Compute Element

Adobe photoshop free software download for windows 10